Winmail.dat and Wasted band width

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxboro.com.au
Tue May 5 04:11:04 GMT 1998

Hi to all,

Well I've been away for a few days and have just read all the DYI digests.

I would guess that over 50% of the text was some one repeating in full some
one elses message. This can go on for numerous levels.

May I suggest that when replying to a message just include enough to let
people know what you comment is directed to. We all saw the first message
an if we did it will be easier too find if it not repeated so many times.

I regularly have to flush my disk of winmail.dat files but this is less
now, and thanks to who ever finally managed to stop that terrible bunkes of
ascii encoded whatever.

Hope I'm not stomping where I shouldn,t

wayne