MPG

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Tue May 5 06:17:49 GMT 1998

Yeah, but imagine having to try and transplant an electric motor into your Z28
because petrol is no longer available.  I like the shape of the older cars and
dread the day we can no longer keep them running on the roads.  Anyway, imagine
how bored we would all be, how do you fiddle with an electric car ?  Everything
would already be fully optimized from the manufacturer.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au