Fuel Line Fittings Updated

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Tue May 5 22:59:37 GMT 1998

Excellent list!

Any chance you know the two fittings used in the GM power steering pumps? I
need to connect a 1986 Ciera hose to a 1992 3800 SC pump. It will thread in
the 92 pump, but I think they are different compression methods. Both pumps
are the plastic reservoir type. But your list solved the fuel line issue. I
will cut the plastic quick disconnects off, add the 14/16mm nuts and have
then double flared again and use female to female hoses. I would just prefer
to not have gas shooting on the exhaust manifold at 60PSI. Call me a wimp.

TK