Fw: EPROMr 2.0 PCB artwork available

Derek Jewett djewett at snowcrest.net
Wed May 6 02:01:17 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewin A.R.W. Edwards <larwe at zws.com>
To: jewett at sunset.net <jewett at sunset.net>; calphool at dwx.com
<calphool at dwx.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 2:11 PM
Subject: EPROMr 2.0 PCB artwork available

Preliminary PCB artwork for the V2.0 EPROMr (parallel version) is
available. PLEASE NOTE that this is NOT a commercial release; it's merely
an experimental .. er .. experiment with a PCB CAD package.

If you want to experiment with this design (I'd really like some
feedback), please contact me and I can email you the PostScript files
(top layer, bottom layer, drill guide and overlay). If you don't have a
PostScript printer, I can send a PCL file suitable for most HP-compatible
lasers.

Oh yes... The board is rather squashed (about 2" wide x 4" long) and
there are many, many vias on it (206 holes, all up). It's double-sided,
and through-hole-plate construction is recommended. Like I said, it's an
experiment.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone you feel may be
interested.

=== From the Apple PowerBook 1400 of =================
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards [Team OS/2] <http://www.zws.com/>
Programmer + Hardware Eng     Certified Apple Engineer
Need a programmer?    <http://www.zws.com/resume.html>
Embedded systems  -  DOS  -  Win16  -  Win32  -  MacOS
=== (C) Copyright 1998 by Lewin A.R.W. Edwards =======