Digital Multimeter suggestion wanted

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Wed May 6 04:00:50 GMT 1998

Frederic,

Aside from their durability, the one thing Fluke meters are noted for
is their very high accuracy, which cheaper meters generally can't
approach.  When I used to be a physics student, I don't
think I saw anything -but- Fluke in use around labs, but for a home
instrument, or for DIY type stuff, unless your stuffed with cash the
accuracy is probably not worth the cost, and I would go for the Radio
Shack unit.

Zack