In car oil refinery, run by EFI.

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed May 6 04:23:10 GMT 1998

Yes, I see your point about the energy in/out bit. However, somewhere (I
can't remember where) I've heard of heat pumps that are 300% efficient. Of
course, the efficiency depends mainly on the refrigerant used, and so does
the the temperature difference. Ie. get the right refrigerant, and get the
desired results. The biggest problem is: is there a refrigerant that will do
the job...