And for our Next Trick ... How 'bout a diyTrionic?

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Wed May 6 06:08:43 GMT 1998

Not me - there is someone with enthusiasm and who thoroughly enjoys the
prospect who has already run with the ball.  I couldn't even begin to run
fast enough to catch up.  I plan to gleefully follow the leader and if
possible, contribute to the cause.

As for being an expert, the principal has been around for a while and has
been discussed in print, book and previously on this group. SAAB is the
first I know  to go into production with it.