747 bin file

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Thu May 7 12:41:33 GMT 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Thomas Matthews wrote:
> What is the asdu bin file that was posted on the FTP site recently
> from? CID,trans, truck size (1/2,3/4,1 ton)...
> Seems like it came out right at first glance...

Good deal. I got it mail order style (from
Peer's Used Auto Parts--thanks guys, if you're
here). Also got a dizzy. Didn't get info on the
ECM, but I think they're outta the same truck...
...the dizzy receipt reads "91 TGMC1500 8-350
(5.7L) 2500 series". I wouldn't guarantee anything,
but they did say the ECM was out of a truck that
had landed on its top.

-greg