Whattza Holden?.

Justin Albury jalbury at tpgi.com.au
Thu May 7 21:03:54 GMT 1998

Paul Tholey wrote:

> Where the h*ll can I get that K*ck *ss TPI intake in the Holdens?  I am serious!
>
> Paul Tholey

which one of the intakes would you like???  Holden ran 2 from the
factory. one was for the every day normal production tpi which with a
little p&p was good for around 250kw and the other is the monster off
the group-A it is a twin t-bodie setup with a huge plemin chamber with
stright runners that if you shine a light down the runner you can see
the valve and up the top end are some s/steel trumpets which with little
mods can be made adjustable........these little babys are good for 400kw
now that is 500hp+  std t-bodies are 1000cfm and they ran bosch green
injectors with a delco p4 808 ecm    :-)

apar from that they are also made after market by motec in a twin t-body
that lays flat with curved runners to fit under the hood.

ill scan some pic's on the weekend when i get my scanner back and mail
em to the list.

justin