Pressure Sensor for Flow Bench

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Fri May 8 02:46:18 GMT 1998

On Thu, 07 May 1998 20:14:27 -0500, Steven Gorkowski <kb4mxo at mwt.net>
wrote:

>F3 Haltech box uses the Motorola chip one for barometric pressure and
>one for map . I also have one that reads inches / water for home-brew
>flow bench. Very good parts.

Whoa, I had no idea they went down that low. Could you mention what the
part number is for the one that reads inches h2o? I've been looking for
just such a sensor for just the same app; I'd like to build me own flow
bench too! I've looked at the water manometers and somehow hoped there'd
be a more modern alternative. Sounds like you've found it.

Maybe if you have a moment, you could also mention what the
CFM/waterColumn range of your bench that you built is. TIA

Garfield