ION Project Papers & Info Sources

Joachim M. Wagner 1028-156 at online.de
Sat May 9 21:04:39 GMT 1998

Thanks so much, Gar
for your kind explanation, I joined your conversation first time yesterday
so I surely missed the earlier discussion. Can I find it anywhere?
But one thing's not quite clear to me about the ION-Sensor: What is the
advantage if they don't use it to modulate the following ignition signal in
a closed loop with the rest of the information out of the combustion
chamber after burning. That would be the real thing do do! This would bring
the quality of combustion up!

By the way how important is the quality aspect of combustion (exhaust
temperature, heat transfer, noise, lifetime of engine, acceleration, max
torque, a.s.o.) for you and for the people here in the group?

Joachim