ION Project P. & NEW WAY OF COMBUSTION!

Joachim M. Wagner 1028-156 at online.de
Sun May 10 10:33:24 GMT 1998

Hi, Gar,

thanks for your answer, but you didn't get the point of my quwstion and I'm
sure it's not in the old topics because what I asked here is a complete new
point: TO FORM AND MODULATE THE WAVEFORMS AND -FUNCTIONS OF THE IGNITION
SIGNAL ITSELF WITH THE INFORMATIONS OUT OF THE COMBUSTION PROCESS has
nothing to do with already existing (of course I know that) loop of
influencing the regulating parameters of combustion. But this is not
influencing the combustion itself which is of course chaotic. But using my
suggested way of modulating the ignition signal itself transforms the
chaotic signal and this is the real input to start the whole combustion
into a ordered, structurised ignition energy and then caos in combustion
can be greatly reduced! It will be much easier to generate fuel and spark
advance eeproms for this kind of quality combustions because all the
parametrs will be much more linear and therefore easier to find than
before.
Joachim