Misc 101 stuff

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 10 13:52:03 GMT 1998

Is there anyone working on the (747) 101 project that needs something?.
Other than some items for bench running ecms.

I'd also like to know of those working on the 747, who are going
to be continuing on with the 165/730/808 series,  and I would like
to know who that isn't working on the 747 will be joining the fray
for the next group, of ecms.  If your new to this please tell me what your
strong points are, software, burning/trying proms, junkyard
hunting what ever, if ya want to help we probably can use ya.

Please e-mail me     nacelp at bright.net
Bruce