Throttle Response Problems

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Mon May 11 06:29:53 GMT 1998

Well you may not have enough AE accel enrichment. Assuming all works ok
your rate of airflow increase due to the bigger tb might be doing it.

Some where in your lookups are the AE coeffs for the asynch enrichment.
They are based on absolute map and tps with a delta map and tps term
as well as a temp variable.

Still though before diggin through all that code you might try using
diacom. This works beautifully to record all the vars during a run.

You could try as a fix the 600 ohm resistor trick on you ctc.
This will enrich the mixture slightly..

well all my 2 pence can

:peter