Spark plugs/injectors & specified ignition energy

Joachim M. Wagner 1028-156 at online.de
Mon May 11 11:50:35 GMT 1998

Hi,  Danny,
The system itself will give huge possibilities to bring down a/f-ratio,
because it changes and adapts each type of combustion process much better
to the engines' parameters.
The minimum a/f-ratios achievable with a well structured spark energy are
depending on your combustion chamber, spark plug gap, ignition coil, a.s.o.
For bringing the a/f-ratio down, some fine-tuning of spark advance and
electrode gapping will greatly help to use at least some of the impulse
oscillator ignition systems' advantages.

By the way, DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT A HIGH-MILEAGE CARB IN THE 30's by
Charles M. Pogue which could do 216 mpg!!

Joachim