Spark plugs/injectors & specified ignition energy

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Mon May 11 18:05:26 GMT 1998

> >The system itself will give huge possibilities to bring down a/f-ratio,
> >because it changes and adapts each type of combustion process much better
> >to the engines' parameters.
> >By the way, DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT A HIGH-MILEAGE CARB IN THE 30's by
> >Charles M. Pogue which could do 216 mpg!!
>
> This group just keeps on amazin me!! This is a stupendous development,
> Joachim. You put a passive device in between the IGN system's HV and the
> plug, and it "feels each cylinder" and "reshapes the energy" for optimum
> efficiency/performance. WOW! I'm impressed.

you forgot to mention that it reduces wear on cold starts
enables you run hundereds of miles with no oil
and hides scratches in the paint as well
as warding off alien abduction and evil lawn weeds
all without the use of saturated fats, or artificial flavours

void where prohibited by law, all participants must be of legal age
a skill testing question must be answered in the time alloted

> Sheesh, well, looks like we've made the transition from our own personal
> automotive "crack refinery" to the group's own personal "crack pot"! Now
> THAT'S progress, dudes. B)

somebody get the lithium

Clive