List Stuff (Was Whattza Holden?)

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Mon May 11 20:43:08 GMT 1998

Clare Snyder wrote:

> Who? Me? Impossible!!!
> send  to responsible party, not the group please.

Sending it to the group gets as many offenders as possible... ;-)

While on the subject, could we all watch the quoting?  There are some who
quote an entire lenghthy message, and then include a couple line
response.  We all saw the original post, please be considerate and edit
the response.  (This also makes the archives much longer and much harder
to read.)

Also, please try to limit your sig files.  3 or 4 lines is plenty.

Thanks, Scot Sealander   Sealand at clarityconnect.com