EFI Books

David david at gardener.com
Tue May 12 00:03:18 GMT 1998

I just saw a new FI book at the St. Louis Library.

It is by Ben Watson.  It is titled How to Tune and Modify CHEVROLET Fuel
Injection.  It was published very recently by Motorbooks.

It appears to be a pretty good book.  I scanned in the table of contents.
Hope this helps.

CONTENTS
Introduction -- The Performance Revival
Chapter One -- The History of Fuel Injection
Chapter Two --The Basics of Electronics
Chapter Three Tools and Equipment
Chapter Four -- How Chevrolet Fuel Injection Works
Chapter Five -- Automotive Emissions And The Law
Chapter Six -- Fuel Injection Tuning
Chapter Seven -- Fuel Injection Troubleshooting
Chapter Eight -- Onboard Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Chapter Nine -- How To Use Fault Codes
Chapter Ten -- Troubleshooting Fault Codes
Chapter Eleven  -- Fuel Injection Performance Modifications
Chapter Twelve -- Engine Modifications and The Law
Chapter Thirteen -- Aftermarket Fuel-Injection Systems
Chapter Fourteen -- On-Board Diagnostic System Generation 2
Appendix
Sources

David