Group O2 Hondo Sensors

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 12 03:06:40 GMT 1998

Think I might have found a second cousins friend's brother in law's
drinkin buddy that might know a guy who works in a parts dept.
Honda..  Now to get a price, I need a rough count of those really
likely to buy, and maybes.  Ain't for nothing but gettin the price.
Once I found out how many, then he'll figure a for sure, and a
maybe price, and then I'll ask for names, and money.
  If your inna hurry look elsewhere this will go in on a routine monthy
order, to get the biggest discount, possible.
  It will be a money order deal only, and no I ain't makin a penny
on it.  It will be cost +tax, +envelope,+ shipping period.  An invoice
will be included if ya want it.
  Nothing will happen till all the money is here, I can't afford to front
this
deal.
  Don't go blowin smoke, on this.  The more accurate the count, the
quicker this will happen.  If ya ain't sure don't bother e-mailing me..
  Don't tie up the list with this stuff e-mail me.
  I'm not gonna venture a quess on price, till I get a head count.
Bruce         nacelp at bright.net