2 stroke injection

Dennis J Fagundo fagunddj at is2.dal.ca
Tue May 12 05:09:19 GMT 1998

I am working on injecting a 100cc 2stroke motorcycle however I have been
taking a long time to get anywhere with the combination of school work and
the amount of stuff there is to figure out before .......

Anyway I am planning on first implementing an elec ign , then add a
port injector, then eventually add closed loop control perhaps using the
wide range o2 meter.

So I probably can't help ya too much, but anyway....

L8R

Dennis

__________________________________-
Dennis Fagundo
fagunddj at is2.dal.ca
dfagundo at ibl.bm
___________________________________

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Clare Snyder wrote:

> Anybody ever tried mechanical injection, like a diesel pump, on a 2
> stroke gas engine?Figure the oil in the mix would handle lubrication OK
> - but would it work? Not talking direct injection, just port, timed
> injection on a V4 Evinrude.Pressure reduced from doozle pressure, and
> injection volume determined strictly by throttle opening, with possible
> manual mixture control.
> --
>                                _/\_
>                        --|-----([])-----|--
>                          S    0/  \0    B
>          Alls well that ends well!! www.snyder.on.ca is back
>                   E-Mail service is back to normal
>                   To avoid bouncing E-Mail messages
>                     Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
>                                 OR
> Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
> spammers!!!
> It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
> Turkeys!!!

Dennis Fagundo
fagunddj at tuns.ca
dfagundo at ibl.bm