2 stroke injection

Gary Derian gderian at cyberdrive.net
Tue May 12 11:51:27 GMT 1998

No 2 stroke but I have done lots of work with Bosch mechanical fuel
injection years ago.  These units inject over a fairly small crank angle.  I
would be concerned about proper lubrication or some uncontrolled stratified
charge with only a timed injector pulse(lots of air with a slug of fuel
swirling around).  Injector pulse proportional to throttle would create some
problems as the VE curve has some great peaks and valleys.  Just my 2 cents.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>