the aussie V8, direct petrol injection, exchange rates

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxboro.com.au
Wed May 13 06:50:38 GMT 1998

> Also aftermarket cast cranks in 3.5 and 3.75 strokes
any idea on cost of these cranks....ideally the ones that will take
standard Chev rods

$1500 to $2000

> can bore a perkins (another great aussie racer) block to 4.125
>Never heard of these blocks
read more ;^)
>....are they cast by Holden for Perkins ??
I beleive so,  when he was running 304s and slide injection and the rest
using 302 (+3) chevs and 302 fords.

> Also much of the direct petrol injection system employed are made under
> licence to the aussie orbital engine company.
What parts in particular ??
you may find answers here:
http://www.orbeng.com.au/

currency exchange rates: