Group Buy on the O2s

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 13 23:44:23 GMT 1998

OK list is $130.80 (USA).  For any order of over 10 it would be
103., and change, plus 6% sales tax, so 110 + shipping.  Wasn't
thrilled but if someone knows of a cheaper source holler, at least
there is a number for others to look at.
  On this "deal" it would be as long as 30 days from when I ordered
them til when I got them.  And they wouldn't be ordered till I had all
the money in hand.
  It's still some time fore things are a done deal on the testing, so
lots of thought can go into your decision.

Cheers
Bruce   BTW, if anyone has any ideas about better prices, or source
             but doesn't have the time, to chase things down e-mail me.
             nacelp at bright.net.