Spark plugs/injectors

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Thu May 14 13:12:03 GMT 1998

Are you sure that is the address? I just looked it up, and I found a
"splitcycle computing" company. I've seen the thing you're talking about,
but it was about a year ago I saw it. The thing I saw uses compressed air to
help to atomize the fuel better. Does this sound like what you had in mind???

Danny Barrett.