DIY list or home page

kris b robinson hikenw at gte.net
Thu May 14 13:40:31 GMT 1998

Hello
 Is this the address to get to the DIY electronics page ??
I'm trying to find a home page or list for DIY electronics .
I'm looking for  some info to modify or biuld a computer / ECU
for my 1988 TransAM The stick one only has 5 areas to do the
maps for the fuel curve and to tune it on the performance market
is considered buying a generic hypertech chip .
This is unaccaptable my engine is very highly modified
and has needs for tunability far beyond stock ECU's
( i intend to race  this car for the NW F-BODY club )
It would also be nice to learn more for future references
seeings how i can never leave anything stock and you need
to know about these ECU's to do anything to the cars nowadays .

Thank you in advance

Kris Robinson
1988 TransAm 388cid rollercam ,lifters, rockers ,
full floating wrist pins , gear driven , 10.4:1comp.
TPI , stage 1 port job , 2.05 dia valves
future mods : newsprings drop 1.5 " , swaybars , tower braces
subframe conectors , baer brakes , wet nitros sys .
sram , new fully tunable computer , fuel cell