NEWBIE

kris b robinson hikenw at gte.net
Thu May 14 15:37:04 GMT 1998

Hi guys
  I'm a newbie here .I looked at some of your profiles on the home page
and am glad to see some of you have similar interests .
SSOO has anybody had any luck modifying an ECU from
a 1988 F-BODY ?? I've been told the one in my car only
has 5 areas to map the fuel curve per rpm & engine load .
obviosly this isn't going to work very effeciently for me :-(

I don't have much knowledge of electronics
but i did used to help out a friend of mine biuld the
1st HDTV station in the US so hopefully i wont be
aggravatingly slow .ALthough slow i will be so, please be patient .

Kris ( worst speller in the world ) Robinson
1988 TransAm 388cid rollercam ,lifters, rockers ,
full floating wrist pins , gear driven , 10.4:1comp.
TPI , stage 1 port job , 2.05 dia valves
future mods : newsprings drop 1.5 " , swaybars , tower braces
subframe conectors , baer brakes , wet nitros sys .
sram , new fully tunable computer , fuel cell