upgrade for 1991 350 tbi

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 15 01:02:23 GMT 1998

From: Smithw45 <Smithw45 at aol.com>
Subject: upgrade for 1991 350 tbi

>What can you gentlemen suggest I do to upgrade the tbi system on my 1991
chevy
>350 p/u. I am going to build it up to about 360 h.p. & need more fuel.
>Anything you can suggest besides spacer for the tbi or injectors would be
>appreciated. Do you think the tbi can flow enough fuel for this h.p.
>Thanking you in advance.....Cam Mcfarland.

360 is a push, the largest injectors are for the early BBS, at 90#/hr
which is what I'm using.  I can push my 3200 # car thru the 1/4 in
13.7, without straining things, ie no slicks,mufflers, leaving at idle
etc..  I figure it to be a solid 320ish HP.  There is some room with
fuel.  Using 2" dual butterflies, in a Cross Fire Setup.
  There is an ongoing thread about the 747 (1227747) ecm used in
your truck, about tables etc.
  Might try a look in the archives, for background, look for Programming
101, for the 747 stuff
Cheers
Bruce