upgrade for 1991 350 tbi

Thomas Matthews Tmatthe1 at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 15 02:00:11 GMT 1998

How about a dual TBI setup, or a Holley projection unitwith a #747
controller?
Either way wouild give you enough fuel flow for 500 hp...
There are many on the list that know the 747, but Bruce is the #747
genius...
Definitely read through the archives for Programming 101 and
messages from CSH headquarters... and you will see what I mean...
Tom