Attachments

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Fri May 15 02:44:45 GMT 1998

Dan Zorde wrote:

> Switch to Outlook, I'm using version 8.02.4212 and I've been told I don't have
> any attachments (pheewww).  So its definitely doable with this version.
>
> Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au

 You still Have 'em!!!
See my last post. Tell your system NOT to use Rich Txt Format (RTF) and
the problem is solved. Complete information from Microsoft. See it at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q149/2/03.asp
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!