Attachments -hopefully clean

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Fri May 15 03:44:41 GMT 1998

Ok,

This is a fresh message.  Everybody else is saying I'm clean, so if majordomo
spits any rubbish out it shouldn't be from me. These are my settings for
Outlook V 8.02.4212

-	In Tools, select options, select Internet e-mail, tick UUENCODE, and US ASCII
character set, and wrap lines at 80 characters.
-	You can use Word as your email editor, I am.
-	I know there is a box somewhere (can't find it, I think its in initial
installation setup) that you can tick for sending the messages using Rich Text
Format, MAKE SURE THIS IS TURNED OFF.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au