Small GM TB & injectors

kris b robinson hikenw at gte.net
Fri May 15 22:24:43 GMT 1998

 Matt Beaubien wrote ::

> How about injectors? If the TB has injectors already, I guess I could use
> them initially, but I would like to go to port injection.

I just bought a TB and a new set of injectors for my TA .
I don't know if this is what your looking for or if you just wanted
to get a set from a bone yard . I'm thinking of putting these up
for sale .
the car was a 1988 305 TPI

laters

Kris Robinson
1988 TransAm 388cid rollercam ,lifters, rockers ,
full floating wrist pins , gear driven , 10.4:1comp.
TPI , stage 1 port job , 2.05 dia valves
future mods : newsprings drop 1.5 " , swaybars , tower braces
subframe conectors , baer brakes , wet nitros sys .
sram , new fully tunable computer , fuel cell