Prom ID's

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 16 05:03:40 GMT 1998

I don't know if anyone else has been using as WBlair has noticed
the 0008 entry as an ID or not but so far it seems to be working.
All the 1227747 bins I got have 00 entered there.
On the 808's 5D seems to be a valid one.
On the 1227165's seem to use 32 on the 9 injector versions, and
    6E on the 8?.
The 1227148 turbos use a 41 entry.
The 1227749 syclone's use a 58.

If you can read any gm bins, and look at the 0008 please do so.
I'd really like to see if there is more in common amongt the bins
that we may know.  If ya want to e-mail me, or post it to the list
PLEASE do.
Id really like to put together a list of ecm's and prom ID's,
Cheers
Bruce       nacelp at bright.net