Haltech F3

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sat May 16 18:48:46 GMT 1998

Yes that is true but it is a three wire device , to make it a two wire
you need at least one resistor in the sensor assuming it is not using
engine ground which I  was reading a open each pin to the case of the
sensor. The opamp used in this unit is a lm324 for signal conditioning .
I have to trace it back.

Steve