Bench Testing ecm-Please Read & Very important question

Joachim M. Wagner 1028-156 at online.de
Sun May 17 07:57:02 GMT 1998

Has any body tried to check if  ECU-programs are dynamically working,
normally all the programming is done for constant rpm!

So what about using small fuzzy control unit to improve engine parameters
dynamically, e.g. spark advance for instantaneous driving and therefore
self adjusting for all loads and gears, because:
EVERY GEAR NEEDS A DIFFERENT ECU-PROGRAM for optimum acceleration! (Did you
 know that?)
Joachim