EPROM Programmers

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon May 18 03:28:37 GMT 1998

Zack wrote:

> Shannon,
>
> Looks like it can only handle EPROM's, is that true?  No mention of
> adapters for programming uC's or anything.
I couldn't say, because I don't know what a uC is.  I don't
even know enough to know what I don't know yet!  But I
figure the only way to learn is start doing, so I'll have my
burner soon enough and probably a whole bunch of "smokeless"
chips soon after.

But there was no mention of any type of adapters when I
spoke to them on the phone, so I'd guess the answer to your
question is no.  I basically ordered it on someone elses
recommendation.

Shannen