4.3 TBI

Vandervoort, Richard D Richard.Vandervoort at PSS.Boeing.com
Mon May 18 17:45:33 GMT 1998

The GM part book lists one cylinder head for both the 94 TBI and 94 CPI
(L35) engine, does that guarantee that both use the same head or that
just one replacement head is available.  I have the TBI engine which
included the balance shaft in 94.  How do I determine which powertrain
controller is used in my vehicle.