0 280 150 215 flow rate

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 19 11:39:38 GMT 1998

Subject: Re: 0 280 150 215 flow rate

>this should flow 250 cc if you jack the pressure to 50psi from 37
>
>OK, but is an increase such as this (about 30%) likely to adversely affect
>the operation of the injector ??

Over on another list there was some actual testing done along these
lines, and they went to 100PSI with the output predicted with the
"standard" formula ie (off the top of my head) the square root of
P1/P2.
  Also the F1 group supposedly runs 5-7 bar.
I would imagine two problems at these pressures, injector seat wear,
and needing to maintain 85% PWM.  I forget the frequency they used
in above testing, but I think they also maintained the 85% figure.
HTH
Bruce  nacelp at bright.net