ION knock detection

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Wed May 20 05:12:03 GMT 1998

> nice thing is that I just send a bunch of files, and they send back the
> boards (with a visa bill!). Other have used AP circuits in Canada, but I
> have not tried them. They seem to be pretty reasonable.

I have used AP circuits - same deal - upload the gerbers and 3 working
days later, Fed-Ex delivered the boards!  Double sided, no masks tho'.
Looks like the current cost is $60 plus $0.85 per square inch.
Canadian $... the exchange rate worked to my advantage... they billed
in Canadian $.  NAFTA regs means that there are no fees over the
$25 Fed-Ex overnight charge.

See http://www.apcircuits.com

There is a lot of useful info there, even if you don't use them.
There is a version of EasyTrax for DOS there with better libraries
than other versions you can find... I consider EasyTrax 'vi'
for pcbs.  OK for small pcbs if you can handle doing everything
yourself...

Orin.