Poke+prode

kenkelly at lucent.com kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed May 20 13:32:55 GMT 1998

Bruce,
	I have started two threads in recent months about Peek &
Poke for the EEprom type PCM's. I assume this is what you
mean by Poke & prode on the ALDL interface. No one actually
knew how to do it. Peter had some software to monitor the
ALDL link, but we need to be able to monitor it during a
read or write to get the protocol.

If you actually find out what the protocol is I am very
interested in it myself. Please keep me informed.

		Ken