ION knock detection

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed May 20 23:21:51 GMT 1998

On Wed, 20 May 98 16:46:53 , "John C. Lagerquist" <vision_a at srv.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 20 May 1998 11:09:22 -0700, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:
>
>>One thing I AM confident of is IF you wanna build a CDI system (Dick
>>Smith in Oz sells a pretty decent looking kit for one, #K3307 if my
>>notes are right)
>
>Where can I get some more information on this kit?

RATS, another brainfart; forgot the web page:
	http://www.dse.com.au/

Unhappily, their catalog isn't available thru the page, so you can't do
a search to check on their part nos. I got this outta a magazine advert
some time back. Best if one of our aussie mates gives them a call to
confirm part no., availability, and price. Anyone in or near a Dick
Smith, so it won't even be a toll call? They have 30 stores in Oz, so
someone must be near one.

Gar