Gads Spark attack-decay

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Thu May 21 13:34:28 GMT 1998

The words that Dr. Pelican writes are similar to the Technical Editor of
( in my sad worthless opinion ) the UK's best tuning magazine: Cars and
Car Conversions.  Dave Walker ( for that is his name ) reckons that the
optimum set up is to run as little advance as gives the best power, eg
not on the verge or pinking... why?  if you set it up on the limit you
can find yourself over it in no time, environmental temperature
increases, crap fuel, various odds and ends can push you over into the
land of Pinking... and we don't like to live there do we?

Rob