Injector timing

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 21 15:34:11 GMT 1998

On a (ya, I get boring) gm ecm does it fire the injector in reference to
the distributor (or DIS) incoming pulse, or the ignition timing pulse
with the timing correction.  Would a +/- timing delay  scheme work off some
thing like this for a O2 sensor feedback that would include long
injector pulses?.  So it would be a divide by 2 (onna v-8), and then
the +/-, to a op-amp for a sine wave conversion. with a resistor
divider on it's output.    No I can't build it but does this sound like a
Cheers
Bruce    Wonder why they put brims on Cone Shaped Hats in
              Construction areas......