Ford V8 efi

Kelly Murray kem at franz.com
Thu May 21 16:23:04 GMT 1998

Count me as one of the Ford contigent, though a turbo L6 not a V8.
Been too busy to comment much.  I've been reading intro books on electronics,
probably know enough to be dangerous now..
I've pulled my homemade flowbench out of the corner and moved
a desk into its place in the garage to work on my EFI project.
I've got my homemade flowbench pics, but not organized on a website
yet.  soon I hope.

I'm looking at using a pair of Ford MAPs to replace the pitot tubes.
The Ford MAP generates a changing frequency of +5,0vdc pulses.
My first step project is going to build a little A/D device to convert
these frequencies as input to a RS232 serial line.

I figure I need a scope to actually see what is coming out of the MAP,
and to help me debug and understand what the heck is going on.
Any suggestions on where I can find a low-cost scope?  Are there
good sources for used ones?

-Kelly Murray  kem at franz.com  Hercules, CA
 '63 Falcon Roadster 460  '70 Mustang Mach1  http://www.htrd.com