anyone know basic?

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Thu May 21 23:21:04 GMT 1998

Don't need to send me your code it is easy to fix  . Many printers have
a push button to change modes one is condensed print this should fix the
print . If not find the condense print esc sequence in you printer
manual and will give you a line of basic code to insert just before the
print section of the program. If this is over your head  send to me off
line I'll fix it

Steve.