Ford V8 efi

Jake Lindeke jlindeke at bsfh.org
Sat May 23 08:08:17 GMT 1998

> Thanks, the one thing that may be a problem with injection on the 289's is
> that I'm sure that you will have to do some magic to the EEC-IV's to make
> them suitable for the windy 289's. I'm guessing that you could run one
> with some good parts all day long at 8500+. The dinky little stroke make
> it hard not to want to ;-)
>
> By the way, I just say an odd injector/carb from barry grant fuel systems.
> Half man half dog, but it might be interesting retro to a car that you
> can't/don't want to hack up the mainfold for injection. Looks pretty well
> made (the idea on non-port injection is a different story).
>
> Sandy
 Wile we are on this subject i joined this group in hopes to learn more about
how to Trubo charge and fuel inject my Ford 289 is there anyone that has doen
anything similar or also thought of this idea and have any ideas to share.
--Jake Lindeke
--SOGI South-East Chapter Coordinator
--http://sesogi.bsfh.org