lambdasond and measuring

Roland Johansson scirocco at mail.bip.net
Sat May 23 16:23:06 GMT 1998

I'm new to this list, found it when I was searching for
monitoring my mixture-level. I managed to build a meter with 10
leds after the drawings on the DIY_EFI homepage. Tuned it to
light maximum with 1,25V insignal.
Now my problems come, in some situations it disappers after
beyond the 10 led. The lambdasond is new and car is running on
leadfree gas. Can the lambdasond output higher voltages than
1,2V if mixture is rich? I'm running my meter in dot-mode if
that is making false-reading.
Is there a voltage-level that compares to some CO% reading or
similar. I know this is not exact but if it is in nearby area is
ok.
Hope to get it working good.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82