0 280 150 215 flow rate

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Mon May 25 02:18:26 GMT 1998

Steve,

I think you'll find that the flow of your pump will decrease to a level
resulting in not enough fuel for your application if you increase the pressure
too much.  You really need to plot your pump flow and injector flow against
pressure.  This will give you the max pressure you can flow while still flowing
enough fuel from the pump, if this is still not enough injector flow they need
to be bigger (or go to 2 pumps).

Hope this doesn't sound too confusing.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au