Ford and Dual Turbos

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue May 26 11:51:42 GMT 1998

>it probably doen't "turn-on" till 3,500 rpm, then, I imagine it
> pulls like a nitro funny car until,  say,  8,000 RPM ?

His engine is not overly built up... its a streetable beast... I've driven
it, and it behaves "okay" for a street car.  There is some turbo lag, but
honestly, I can't really tell if its a lot or a little, I don't drive turbo
cars often enough to be a fair critic.  His redline (on the tach at least)
is between 6500 and 7000.

I was supposed to see him this past weekend, but it didn't pan out.  On
thursday's poker game I'll get his email address and some more details on
the setup for those who asked.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-