LT-1 Basic Question

Dupree, Robert A. rdupree at Sidley.com
Tue May 26 15:21:36 GMT 1998

Iron heads on the engine yes.

I am really beginning to think this engine came from an Impalla..

The guy I bought the engine from told me it came from a Camaro.  But since
the engine wiring harness was not with it as he said I have been hounding
him for one.  I think he will be sending me the harness off of another '95
Camaro that he is pulling himself.  Will this work with the Impalla engine?

BD