PCM Identified! Now What About The Engine...

Wayne Edelen wayne at clark.net
Tue May 26 18:00:27 GMT 1998

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Dupree, Robert A. wrote:

[...]
> So any further ideas who I might be able to talk to?
> More importantly as far as the electronics are concerned, is there some
> connector that would easily identify the engine components as plugging into
> a '93?
>
> Bob Dupree

Is the fuel rail on the engine?  The '93 F-Bodies had the fuel line
connections at the front of the drivers side rail, '94+ had them at the
back of the drivers side rail.

Hope this helps  :)

----
Wayne Edelen - http://www.clark.net/pub/wayne
1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula  - Purple/Graphite
Heads, cam, exhaust, intake, gears, '95 computer